Saturday, July 2, 2016

Professional Cosplay Models - Catwomen

I had the opportunity to take photos of professional cosplay models at Comicon,  These models had business cards stating who they were or they had an agent/photographer representing them.  The next models were a group of three young ladies.  I do not have any other information on them but look forward to seeing them next year at Comicon.  Here is Catiana in her Catwoman costume.




This model's name was Catiana and she was amazing to photograph.  Her personality came through her posing, thus I have the most photos of her to share.  I wish her luck in her modeling career.









Catiana (Catwoman) posing with Captain America and her fellow model.



Catiana posing with her fellow models at Comicon.




I am new to the world of anime, comicon, and cosplay, so if I try to identify a character and get it wrong, please cut me some slack. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment