Monday, July 4, 2016

Miraculous Ladybug - Miraculous - Ladybug

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (French: Miraculous, les aventures de Ladybug et Chat Noir; also known as Miraculous Ladybug or Miraculous) is a French CGI action/adventure animated series produced by Zagtoon and Method Animation. The series features two Parisian teenagers, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste, who transform into the superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir, respectively, to protect the city from supervillains.
Prior to its debut in France on 19 October 2015 on TF1, the series was first shown in South Korea on 1 September 2015 on EBS1. In the United States, the series debuted on Nickelodeon on 6 December. On 20 November 2015, producer Jeremy Zag announced that a second and third season were in progress.


I only have two Ladybug photos and here they are.



If I find other related photos, I will add them to this post.

I am new to the world of anime, comicon, and cosplay, so if I try to identify a character and get it wrong, please cut me some slack. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment