Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Lara Croft

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (also known as simply Tomb Raider) is a 2001 action-adventure film based on the popular Tomb Raider video game series featuring the character Lara Croft portrayed by Angelina Jolie. The film was directed by Simon West and was released during the summer of 2001. The film revolves around Lara Croft trying to obtain ancient artifacts from the enemy, the Illuminati. The film received generally negative reviews for its stylized action and bland plot, although Angelina Jolie was praised for her performance as Lara Croft. Tomb Raider was the highest grossing film on its opening weekend. A sequel, Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, was released in 2003.

This is the only Lara Croft that I have.  If I find more, I will update this post.


Lara with Harley Quinn.



I am new to the world of anime, comicon, and cosplay, so if I try to identify a character and get it wrong, please cut me some slack. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment