Monday, July 4, 2016

Penguin

The Penguin (Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot) is a DC Comics supervillain and an enemy of Batman. He was introduced by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger, he first appeared in Detective Comics #58 (December 1941).
The Penguin, one of Batman's oldest foes, is an eccentric criminal mastermind, known as much for his love of ornithology and trick umbrellas as for his already shady business dealings. Gotham City's popular Iceberg Lounge serves as Penguin's front for a number of illegal financial stature; the Penguin is a wily foe whose umbrellas conceal a variety of deadly weapons and gadgets.

I believe this is a female penquin but definitely could be wrong.  I also think there might be a Steampunk element in the costume.



I am new to the world of anime, comicon, and cosplay, so if I try to identify a character and get it wrong, please cut me some slack. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment