Saturday, July 2, 2016

Professional Cosplay Model -


I had the opportunity to take photos of professional cosplay models at Comicon,  These models had business cards stating who they were or they had an agent/photographer representing them.  The next models were a group of three young ladies.  I do not have any other information on them but look forward to seeing them next year at Comicon.  Here is the third of the three models in her costume.

This model was busy having her photo taken by other photographers so I did not get the opportunity to take more photos of her.  Sorry.




Her with her fellow models.



Her posing with Captain America and fellow model Catwoman.


I am new to the world of anime, comicon, and cosplay, so if I try to identify a character and get it wrong, please cut me some slack. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment